What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luminosity Issue

davidbrd

Hello, I am David and I am new into this community. I regret I have to start posting with some sort of issue.

So basiccaly My skill in Photoshop is avarage and I am trying for a few days to match the both halfs of this picture, Luminosity and Colour. Being natural light is quite complicated for my level to do it I hope you Photoshop Gurus will find a way to do it . I don t mind wich half is it. Just the whole picture to look the same, not necessarily one of the half luminosity . It can be different, but not black or white. Thank you . FullSizeRender.jpg

The burn part has almost no information so you only can match the other part burning it aswell, but i think it will look really bad XD (maybe i'm wrong). So i did the lame aproach (not very well ) XD.

FullSizeRender3.jpg

Cheers!

Thank you! It is not exactly what I m looking for but Is way better than what I have done xD. Thank you

Back