What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo contest. Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matam0413

Banned
So I participated for a photo contest for Bugles but after I submitted the pic they told me I need to also have my hands or face in the image so I need you guys to help me out here. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could insert two hands with Bugles on the fingers playing soccer in the football field below. Just like the second pic!

IMG_7280.JPG1485164169183.jpeg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello. I find this to be a rather presumptuous request. You seem to be asking the members of this forum to create an image for you, so you can enter it as your own work, in a contest where you stand a chance of winning and a possible prize................is this right?

Can you link us to the contest information?

Matam0413

Banned
Hello. I find this to be a rather presumptuous request. You seem to be asking the members of this forum to create an image for you, so you can enter it as your own work, in a contest where you stand a chance of winning and a possible prize................is this right?

Can you link us to the contest information?
DUUUUDE I just want someone to insert two hands in the picture. I could easily take another picture with my hand in the picture with no effort at all but i borrowed these toys and the white background paper from a friend and he isn't here anymore. Not a big deal is it?
IMG_7332.PNG

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I could easily take another picture with my hand in the picture with no effort at all but i borrowed these toys and the white background paper from a friend and he isn't here anymore.
I think retaking the photo using your own hands would be the best solution for your problem and it would be your own work. Toy cars, Crayons, and green construction paper should be readily available at retail stores.

Again..........do you have a link to the contest information?

Matam0413

Banned
I think retaking the photo using your own hands would be the best solution for your problem and it would be your own work. Toy cars, Crayons, and green construction paper should be readily available at retail stores.

Again..........do you have a link to the contest information?

Theres no specific link to the contest info just look up Bugles Arabia on Facebook and see for yourself

ekselsior

Banned
I also want to participate in the contest. Is there detailed information about the contest that you follow? Because this could be my chance to show the skills that I have

Status
Not open for further replies.