What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last pic of my dog before she passed away

dunga

Please get rid of the crease of my dungarees (around the tummy area) and take out the guy behind my dog. It's the last photo of my pup before she died so I would really appreciate it! (Not completely necessary but if there's a way to get the photo looking a bit better quality that would be great too, thank you!)

pup updated.JPG

Last edited:

dunga

Gedstar, would it be possible for you to please remove this photo now? I've saved it and would rather it wasn't left online here :/ Thanks so much for your help

Tom Mann

Guru
dunga - The main purpose of this forum is educational, and as a way to show off the capabilities of our members, not service. If we remove all the versions of this photo:

a) It eliminates the chance for people just learning PS to see what can realistically be done with various photos;

b) Doesn't give the contributors to the thread a permanent chance to show off their skills; and,

c) Doesn't give folks who might come along later a chance to try their hand at the challenge.

If you feel that there is a overarching reason why this photo needs to be removed, please send a private message to either Gedstar or myself (both moderators) and we can discuss it privately. It would have helped if you had mentioned this at the start of the thread before people worked on it.

Sincerely,

Tom M

Last edited: