What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artwork prep for T-shirt Printing

Chiunafish

Hi Guys,

I have a logo I want to print on a T-shirt. The artwork is really rough in terms of the colour uniformity and outer lines. Also, the face needs shifting over to the right a little! LOL! I've tried posterizing for the colours but it comes out looking really weird. Is the size OK, do you think to print on a shirt? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

View attachment cty662.psd

KR,
Mik

GreenManiac

Hi Chiunafish,

Here is a png. of the logo. Hope it is to your liking. If you want to change anything, please let me know.
As for the size, it depends on how big you are planning to print it on the t-shirt. I currently kept it the same size, but I can easily enlarge it if it is required.

cty662_01.png

Chiunafish

OMG This is amazing! Would love to learn how. I can adjust colours myself, but this is incredible work! Thank you so so much.

Chiunafish

Hey Dude, just one last request - any chance you can add the shaded regions on the helmet back in please? Many thanks in advance.

Mike

GreenManiac

Hi Mike,

Just to clarify, do you want only the shading in the red block (on image below) or those in the yellow blocks as well?

cty662_02.png

GreenManiac

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the late reply. Is this what you wanted?
Please let me know if you need any other changes.

cty662_03.png