What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could someone please photoshop my pregnancy photo?

remayne

Dear Members,
sorry for my bad English.
My daughter was born in September 2016 and unfortunately, this is the only photo of my belly. But I'd like to make a photo book about her first year and I would like to include this photo aswell, so I can show it to her in the future.
So could you please photoshop this picture somehow for me? For example: remove the background and add an all white or gray background, change the color of the panties so it will have the same color like the bra etc. ... The picture has a really low quality and is a little unsharp, so I don't know, what would be the best solution :(

Thank you very much in advance!

WP_20160917_20_44_03_Pro.jpg

Argos

Guru
Hi, i did my own interpretation maybe it's too much or diferent of what you want, but being for a family photobook i think the white or gray bacground could look a little weird, so instead i blured the background (less distracticng but still a family photo), the black & white is a personal option i think it looks better in this case.

My attempt

WP_20160917_20_44_03_Pro2.jpg

Cheers!