What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small correction to Battle Axe picture

Benny89

Hello,

I need small correction to the image below. I want that Battle Axe handle to be straight, instead of curved. Could someone please help with that? Length and wide stays the same. If handle becomes little longer because of that however- no problem :)

AXE2.png

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Although you only asked to straighten the handle, I thought you might like to see how the ax might have looked if you had used a less distracting, more uniform background, as well as better lighting (ie, no hot spots). I also enhanced the colors that were present.

Hope you like it.

Tom M

Attachments

• AXE2p2-tjm01-ps01a-01.jpg
    AXE2p2-tjm01-ps01a-01.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 4

Benny89

Hello,

Getting back with another request for this axe. Could someone please make handle longer and pommel at the end smaller? Red line below is where would I want pommel to end (axe length to end). Right now its little bit too short and pommel is way too big in my opinion. Thank you :).

Also would it be possible to make only blade part itself less damaged and more polished?

Thank you very much of course in advance for your kind support! :)

PS. Tom Mann - I really appreciate your effort but I like original one better as it suppose to be dark one. Your is too golden-bright for my vision, but again- many thanks for your effort! Appreciate it.

AXE long.png

Jerry D

Power User
How about this?

AXE long-a.png

It's in png format, no background.

Benny89

How about this?

View attachment 72028

It's in png format, no background.

Nice one! But isn't pommel little cut at the left side? Also there seems to be little white dot in the middle of pommel. But great work! Nice one!

Is it possible for only blade itself to not have so many battle...scars?

And thanks for png format with no background! That will be useful in future editing! Great idea!

Last edited:

Jerry D

Power User
AXE long-b.png.....