What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me and my cat wnts this picture to look like we are techno music duo

Abhyudaya Goyal

Hello Guys
IMG_20170205_214532.jpg
I am Ab and (in the picture) my new adopted cat "Lion King". We dont take good pictures and thispicture somehow happened and we look dead serious in this , so we want to make the most of it. It would be really kind if you can make this picture look like the album covers of techno artists. I understand background and lighting limits the possibilities, but please take your creative freedom. Next week, its my cat's birthday and your art work will make it a picture in frame . Btw we plan to call ourseleves "DeaDMeow 5". Thank you so much !

Thank you so much guys, but I am looking for something minimalist. Like there is really a band- deadmau5 and we want to parody their theme as seen here. deadmau5-green-sparkles-white-logo.jpg

Thank you so much guys, but I am looking for something minimalist. Like there is really a band- deadmau5 and we want to parody their theme as seen here.
In the future, please try to mention ALL the details in your original post, this will save us the time of trying to figure out what you really want.

No problem. We try and limit the amount of revisions that our members are subjected to.

Did you read the guidelines before you posted? These would have explained how it works.

Most forums have rules and guidelines for sub forums, here's ours for the Free Photoshop Requests Forum.

- Summarize your request clearly in the thread title and provide all necessary details in the post body. It's difficult to provide help if your request is vague.

We may (at our discretion) remove or lock requests that involve:

- Asking for unreasonable/numerous revisions, edits or additional requests to a work in progress.

Back