What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alteration to a car

Michael Mease

Hello all, I tried to get some fellow enthusiasts to take a picture of my car and do some visual mods to it so that I could get an idea what the car would look like before I spend hundreds/thousands of dollars doing them, but unfortunately did not get any non-spam responses in the past month.

My Photoshop skills are severely lacking (I use MS Paint for most things, lol) and when I tried to do this myself, I just couldn't get a feel for what these wheels would look like on my car.

If one of you Photoshop guru's wouldn't mind, could you create 2 images, one with the first wheel in a 20" and the second with the 22" wheel further below? For a size reference, the wheels in this picture at 18". If the picture of my car isn't good enough, feel free to substitute it with one that works better.

Oh and while we are at it, could you Photoshop what 20% tint would look like front and rear and lower the stance 2", in both images as well? Thanks in advance.

Car:
attachment.php

Verde V27 Saga 20":
attachment.php

KMC 677 D2 B 22":
attachment.php

Since you've posted twice and still no pix of your car, I'll just have to show how they look on mine

mycar.jpg

:rofl:

This is what I see in your first post...

screen.jpg

Edit: It's all good, I see 'em now, in the post above.

Last edited:
What size wheels are on the car now?

Here's one...

IMG_20160709_175352291-a.jpg

Thanks Jerry D, I've been sick the past few days so haven't been able to log on before now. These look great, any luck on the second set of wheels?

-Mike

Second set...

IMG_20160709_175352291-a.jpg

Back