What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rock Star

ngunder2

Got invited to a company party where we're supposed to "dress like a rock star" My girlfriend and I thought it would be a funny idea to make T shirts where it Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's inside the shape of a star, that we could then iron onto a T shirt. Just need help getting the picture made up. Here's a couple pictures of The Rock to start from, but if anyone has any other good ideas on a picture to make it look cool, I'm open to it. Thank you
the rock 1.jpgthe rock 2.jpgthe rock 3.jpgthe rock 4.jpg

ngunder2

that looks perfect! Could I maybe get you to do the exact same thing with those other 3 photos, just so we can look at them and decide what we like best, and what will transfer best to a shirt. Thank you!

ngunder2

Thank you! They look great. Probably gonna go with the first one, or the one with him raising his eyebrow. I'll post a pic on here once we get the shirts made up. Thanks again