What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Only Engagement Photo

LaJuliana

Hi, my fiancé proposed to me last week and in all the excitement and nerves, we ended up taking only one photo on a smartphone. It turned out ok, but I'd love for it to be touched up a little. My two big issues with the photo are the wine stains on my lips (I swear I wasn't drunk for the proposal...though we did get drunk after haha) and my arm looking so wideEngagement Photo.jpg. Would anyone be able to help us out and make it look a bit better so we can use it on our wedding invitations? I know it's a little bit blurry and we can't help that at this point, but just give it your best shot, please!
Thank you!

Rich54

Guru
I touched up a few items, sharpened it a bit and removed the distracting bright lights in the background. I'm also attaching a cropped second version (which I personally prefer).

Engagement Photo1.png

Engagement Photo2.png

LaJuliana

Thank you! This means so much to us to have a nice photo of our engagement!! You're a wonderful person for doing this for us!

Argos

Guru
I was bored so i took rich54 work(hope you dont mind), and ad more sharp and background just for practice.

Engagement Photo2.jpg

Cheers!

sc00t

Nothing to add here other than congratulations! He's done very well for himself :)