What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me change our window color

alex_t

HI everyone. first post here. we are replacing our windows and we were hoping someone could photoshop them in two colors for me.

We want all the white windows, front door, and garage trim done in both black, and very dark brown (almost black). Also, if you could change the color of the shutters to black, or remove them all together that is a huge bonus.

thanks you very much!

Attachments

• 2017-02-12 12.07.39.jpg
    2017-02-12 12.07.39.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 13

alex_t

Wow thank you SO much! That looks awesome. I know I may be pushing my luck here, but is there anyway you could do the same but with the brown colour from the garage flat garage door below?

Also, one last favour I promise. any way you could photoshop the wood grain garage door in to replace our door?

Thank you so very much. we can't visualize antrying so this is a massive help!

Attachments

• modern-garage.jpg
    modern-garage.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 28
  • rustic-shed.jpg
    rustic-shed.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 28

Jerry D

Power User
The door on your posted image was too small to use, so I replaced It.

house-b.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
It's too bad you couldn't have thought ahead to wait just a few hours to when the sun came back out to take the photo, or at minimum, dialed in 0.5 to 1 stop more exposure. Then your photo would have had less of that blue-grey, shadowless, gloomy day look. Also, then, the colors would have been much more true.

It's difficult to do the same in photoshop, but here's a quick attempt to brighten Jerry's first tweaked version of your image.

Tom

Attachments

• house-cropped_changed_colors-Jerry_D-tjm01-acr_WB-ps01a-01_brighter_CC.jpg
    house-cropped_changed_colors-Jerry_D-tjm01-acr_WB-ps01a-01_brighter_CC.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

alex_t

Thank you both very much for the help. I know I likely should have had a better pic,but the fact you were both able to help me out with the one I had is amazing.

Thank you very much!

alex_t

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some help with Photoshop from you. We are going to be replacing the siding on our house shortly and trying to decide if this is the route we want to take.

Is there any way someone could help Photoshop one of the two sidings below to replace the siding that is there? Also, could you remove the shutters from both the upper and lower windows?

Thanks a lot!

IMG_20181111_102806965.jpgTable-Walnut-1200px-300x300.jpeg5193db9afe957c4f6ca94956bb6b867a--wood-siding-dark-wood.jpg

alex_t

We decided to go with white windows again. If anyone can help with my above request it would be awesome. Thanks!

PegoMan

Here are copies with the shutters removed, white windows and two siding colors. I left the corner moulding the same. I didn't do a lot of detail work, but this will give you ideas.
siding2.jpgsiding3.jpg

alex_t

PegoMan, thank you soon much! That's exactly what I wanted!

If it isn't too much to ask, is there any way you could do the garage door to match in both the colors?

Really really appreciated! Thank you!

PegoMan

Will do! Give me about 2 hours and I'll have it. I can change siding colors very easily if you have other colors to try.

alex_t

Awesome! I will try to get a sample of some other colors. I really do appreciate the help!

alex_t

Here is two more sidings if you don't mind. If you could match the garage door color to each it would be awesome.

Also, for the other two you had done already, if you could match the garage door on the one that looks more grayish (second picture) that would be awesome! The more orange colored one I am going to rule out
Thank you!!

d704fb6b50c3a49037229a92ced63913.jpg
reverse-board-and-batten-vinyl-siding.jpg

PegoMan

Here's one Alex that's close to the blue you supplied, but not perfect. I can't do any more tonight, but will take more time tomorrow and come up with a few more colors for you to look at. I will get some better quality tomorrow. - John
Finished blue.jpg

PegoMan

Here are three colors to peruse. If you have any more colors to try send a sample and I'll try and replicate it. I didn't done much with tone, brightness, etc. That can be experimented with.
Color brown 2.jpgColor brown.jpgColor gray.jpg

alex_t

I really appreciate all this help! I have one last request and I promise I will leave you alone.

Can you do the two pictures from post #9 again but match the garage to the wood color in each? And if it isn't too much trouble, could you make the brick on the house the gray color below in both?

I think this will be the route I will take. If you are ever in Ontario Canada, I owe you a coffee!

BECKI-OWENS-Black-Painted-Brick-Exterior.jpg

PegoMan

Thanks Alex for the invite! Vancouver, WA to Ontario is a fair distance, but if I show up I'll try some Canadian coffee!
Here are four that I think are close to what you're looking for. The color matching is not dead-on, but close. The second gray one is just slightly darker than the first. About as close to the samples as I could get. I hope it works for you.
Cheers, John
First Brown with bricks.jpgSecond brown with bricks.jpgFirst gray with bricks.jpgSecond gray with bricks.jpg