What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with picture

cartoonbob

Ok so I need help with getting just the face of a friend onto the body of the quaker oats guy.

IMG-1442471056.jpg
this is the picture of my friend. My friend is the guy. So just his face on the body of this quaker oats guys.

5228_76661.jpg

If it's possible I need it by Saturday. I really hope someone can help since I am insanely inexperienced with Photoshop and this is a surprise for him (inside joke)

Thank You to anyone that helps!!!!

fredfish

Guru
Not perfect by any means - but will this suffice?

quaker.jpg

fredfish

Guru
Sorry - I missed the shadow cast by the hat.

quaker2.jpg

Argos

Guru
Thanks. In this case wasn't that hard, just selected the skin, created and empty layer and painted with the colour i took from the original, adding fusion mode colour to new layer and finish.
Cheers!

fredfish

Guru
Thanks. In this case wasn't that hard, just selected the skin, created and empty layer and painted with the colour i took from the original, adding fusion mode colour to new layer and finish.
Cheers!

Thats why I love this forum - always something new to learn - thanks for the explanation.

Cheers

John