What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! Wondering if someone can help with a picture of myself.

PizzaRollJoel

Hi! I'm wondering if someone would be able to a) make my face look not so sweaty. And b) possibly make my face look not as red.
Greatly appreciated to anyone that helps me out!

TyEy5ni.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
Moderator comments:
sanjaymj - May I ask, why did you brighten up the face. Now, it's so bright that the OP has started a new thread in which he is asking people to fix this.
PizzaRollJoel - There was no need to start a new thread about brightening up what sanjaymj did. You should keep all related material in one thread, so I moved it back into this thread and deleted the other thread that you started.

I'm wondering if someone would be able to make the lighting on my face look more normal. Thank you in advance!

Here's a link to the modified version: http://imgur.com/bPHJwXl

Hello, what I have done is use frequency separation as well as use the eye drop tool to pick the pink and tan colors on your skin. Once I used frequency seperation (It keeps the texture of your skin on top while you edit color and etc. below) I brought my brush opacity down to 35% and painted over the very red parts of your skin so you could have a more natural skin tone as well as keep your texture on your face and not look blurred.
TyEy5ni.jpg

hope this helps!

sanjaymj

Moderator comments:
@sanjaymj - May I ask, why did you brighten up the face. Now, it's so bright that the OP has started a new thread in which he is asking people to fix this.
@PizzaRollJoel - There was no need to start a new thread about brightening up what sanjaymj did. You should keep all related material in one thread, so I moved it back into this thread and deleted the other thread that you started.

I'm wondering if someone would be able to make the lighting on my face look more normal. Thank you in advance!

Here's a link to the modified version: http://imgur.com/bPHJwXl
She had said " make my face look not so sweaty. And b) possibly make my face look not as red."
That's why I brightened it
Now I have made changes & posting it here
Hope this is ok
TyEy5ni3.jpg

PizzaRollJoel

Jeez. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm new to this and i'm not completely sure how this works. I didn't mean to discourage anyone or even make a big deal of this, so for that I am sorry.

Lol I don't think you offended anyone. You asked for help so people just gave different versions of trying to help. Never hurts to ask

Tom Mann

Guru
No, Pizza, as Jeffery said, you didn't offend anyone at all. The only reason I merged your other thread with this one is that we like to be all neat and tidy around here. It helps when people are searching for a particular thing to have all related material in one place. Conversely, if other, interesting topics arise in a thread, we'll often split them off into their own, separate thread and give it an appropriate (ie, accurate) title. Anyway, a big welcome, and I hope you liked the results of the work that people did for you.