What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was skiing with my girl, and need some help of u! :) Some removing of lil things

commodore_901

Hello guys,

last weekend, I was skiing with my girl.
Was quite funny, and we took some pictures.
But, taking pictures with two big helmets etc isnt that easy :D
I could need help of u :)

Pic A:20170211_133632.jpg

Pic A: Is it possible to remove the hand, holding the camera? and maybe getting rid of this white fastener strip which can be seen on the left hand side (near the scarf)

Pic B: 20170211_133655.jpg

Pic B: There again.. can u remove the white fastener strip, which is hanging into my girl's face :D

If u want u can "play" with the colors as well to get a better looking picture! But just if u wanna do that ! (Its kinda bright in that 2nd picture :D)

I really would appreciate this if u can help me out! :)
Hope u all have a nice weekend! :)

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Re: I was skiing with my girl, and need some help of u! :) Some removing of lil thing

First of all sorry, because is not exactly what you ask, but i was bored and want to do some experimentation...

Here is my attempt.

20170211_1336326.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

commodore_901

Re: I was skiing with my girl, and need some help of u! :) Some removing of lil thing

Wow, thats really amazing! I like that!! =)

Did u try the 2nd one as well? =)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Argos

Guru

Edited the lines on the jacket, glad you like it, yeah the second one it's easy give me a second.

commodore_901

Argos... Thank you very much! =) really appreciated...! =)

sanjaymj

Hi
As Guru Argos has done a great job with the first one, I tried my hand at the second one
This is my attempt
Hope you like it
Girl strap.jpg

commodore_901

Wow! Thank u sanjaymi! =) I like that too! =)