What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to strech the photo

Santi Costa Anglada

Hello!!

Could you help me streching the photo on both sides please?! I want to use the photo but it is too square, if possible could it be 16:9.

Thank you very much for your help!!

rotax-privat-1983_2.jpg

fredfish

Guru
I played around and thought the best option was to blend it with another desert image and then made it 16:9. Hope you like.

Untitled-4.jpg

Cheers

John

fredfish

Guru

Attachments

• Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 1

fredfish

Guru
The forum appears to be messing up posts. Following MrToms observation (thanks) here is an update.

Untitled-.jpg

Anomaly behind rear tyre sorted.

Cheers

John

MrToM

Guru
Your posts are fine here, no need for duplicates.

Its funny you mention it though as earlier I had 2 concurrent posts missing from the 'Whats New' page.

The 2 posts would change but would always be together.

It wasn't the forum though, more something cached in Firefox....I think, although clearing the cache didn't actually fix it....I had to disable all my extensions and reinstate them to fix it.

I nailed it down to Firefox as on another machine everything was showing just fine.

Couldn't say for sure what the problem was but it was definitely FF that was to blame, not the forum.

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited:

fredfish

Guru
At my end the posts are showing with some images (but not all). My origional amended post was showing with the first picture and then just a message saying that there was an attachment (but not the amended photo). If it is showing up properly then my appologies.

Cheers

John

MrToM

Guru
No need to apologise, just letting you know that your original post is fine....everything shows up.

Regards.
MrToM.