What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help change my background please

wtvnana

hello! I would like to change my background. Please remove the top rail of the chair, the big frame, and the flowers. (The books and the tiny frames can stay, but it's up to you) I want my background to be plain and simple but not very white

I want to make it appear as if it was taken in the photo studio or a brightly lit room. I have attached some samples for reference. I am the woman wearing a beret hat (1st pic). thank you in advance and have a great day! :)i

Attachments

• IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    434.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1202.JPG
    IMG_1202.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    340.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1204.JPG
    IMG_1204.JPG
    320.2 KB · Views: 5
Lol you did awesome Zero so I wanted to try at it too cuz whenever I remove background with people with hair, I tend to have the halo so... Practice makes perfect. I usually don't remove people in backgrounds my work. IMG_0835 copy.jpg

fredfish

Guru
Lol you did awesome Zero so I wanted to try at it too cuz whenever I remove background with people with hair, I tend to have the halo so... Practice makes perfect. I usually don't remove people in backgrounds my work. View attachment 71929

Great shot at it Jeff. What I liked about Colleagues composition was the, almost imperceptible, shadow behind the girl. Without it, it looks like an image pasted on to a background rather than a shot taken in a studio.

Cheers

John