What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help please! need to photoshop someone out of this picture

James Devlin

Hi - we had pictures taken of our engagement and the moment was captured perfectly, aside from the man in the brown jacket and blue jeans in the middle of the arch. Can you please help to photoshop him out of the picture? Thanks!

118od9h.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you have the original? This is a very small image.

James Devlin

Is that any better? I have the original but I'm having trouble uploading into posts on this site so have been gong through tinypic image hosting site.

Mod Edit:There is a 3500px x 3500px limit. If it's smaller than that, you should not be having any problems.

This one loads just fine

33d9kdu2.jpg

Imgur probably will be better, if you upload a bigger file size that won't lose pixel data, someone will surely be able to take that guy out lol.

Not only with focusing on what Argos said about your expressions rather than location, but compositionally it is stronger when it is simply focused on you rather than having extra distractions.

James Devlin

Thank you all! I agree it's more about us and our expressions, however thought it looked silly having something so prominent in the center of focus. Appreciate your help!