What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone can help me photoshop my picture please

susanna

There are 2pictures i need you guys to help. For the picture that i am standing straight, can you help me to reduce the big gap between my pants and my black shirt ? and can you adjust my left knees facing to the left?(it was facing to the right),
and please help me to adjust my right leg shape by moving backwards to right direction , and for the right knee, pls adjust facing the direction same with my right shoes. (just make it as natural as possible )
*Edit my pants colour to white/black or any other colour that you think it suit my black top would be better !

For the next picture which i am standing facing the right, help me to reduce the big gap between my pants and my black shirt . Moreover, adjust my knees facing the same direction as my shoes,and after that
adjust my legs shapes accordingly (edit it as natural as possible ) *Edit my pants colour to white/black or any other colour that you think it suit my black top would be better !

Your help is much appreciated, thank you !

Attachments

• phs2.png
    phs2.png
    962.2 KB · Views: 6
  • phs1.jpg
    phs1.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: