What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add word to logo request

Papa Zook

Mods, if the is not an appropriate request or place to post this, please remove or move it.

Hello PS Gurus,

Is it possible to add .com to my logo below in the same font, shadow and angle under the words TrikeTalk? Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the font used.

If it can be done, and the .com extends over and slightly out of the oval that is fine. Id like the .com to be about 1/2 or less the size of the lower case letters in TrikeTalk.

Also the photo has a rectangular white area around the logo (not visible on the white background) that I would like to be removed to leave just the logo itself.

Thanks much in advance for your help!

Papa Zook

TrikeTalk Round Logo 2 jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Papa Zook

Like this?

View attachment 72383

Png format, no background.

That is fantastic. I hope I dont sound ungrateful for asking for an edit? Could you move the .com to the right to align with the a in Talk and increase the size by about 50% larger and let it hang over the bottom a bit like the T in Talk?

Last edited:

Jerry D

Power User
triketalk2.png.....

Last edited:

Jerry D

Power User

triketalk3.png

Papa Zook

Sorry, it was fine for my use on my forum, but the company that is making banners and tshirts is requesting a scalable format.

Jerry D

Power User
I tried image trace in Illustrator but it's no good, the image is too small.

MrToM

Guru
...but the company that is making banners and tshirts is requesting a scalable format...
Just in case this is still needed.
Scalable format (SVG)...

PREVIEW:
TrikeTalk_MT_10.png

SVG DOWNLOAD:
View attachment TrikeTalk_MT_10.zip

Done in PS.
The actual font in the OP's example is a commercial font so I used the one supplied by Jerry D instead.

Regards.
MrToM.

Papa Zook

Just in case this is still needed.
Scalable format (SVG)...

PREVIEW:
View attachment 72648

SVG DOWNLOAD:
View attachment 72649

Done in PS.
The actual font in the OP's example is a commercial font so I used the one supplied by Jerry D instead.

Regards.
MrToM.

Mr ToM,
Thank you very much for the scalable logo, great work! Is it possible to do it in the original commercial font if I paid for it? Since I am already using that logo with the original font, I would like to be able to keep it if at all possible and would be happy to pay for it in order to preserve the original font, so long that is not a crazy price. Please advise.

Papa.

Last edited:

MrToM

Guru
...Is it possible to do it in the original commercial font if I paid for it...
Sure.

The font is called COMPACTA

If you supply the font, I'll change the logo to include it.

Just PM me a download link when you are ready.

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited: