What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anybody help me with my deceased father's photo?

vaskarpaul

Hi,

The attached image is of my father who died. I only have this one scanned image of him which is very blurry. I want to frame this photo and hang it on the wall but the guy at the studio said the print would not be good. So I was wondering if anyone here could help me on getting this image more realistic and printable? He is wearing specs in the attached image and in the attached image, it is hardly visible. I would like if you can make this happen!

I have another request here. If you do not wish to do this, that is perfectly fine. But please do not troll with the image or disrespect it in any way. He is my dead father and I respect him very much.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• small (2).jpg
    small (2).jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 8

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have another request here. If you do not wish to do this, that is perfectly fine. But please do not troll with the image or disrespect it in any way. He is my dead father and I respect him very much.

I know that you are not aware of this, but we are a respectable forum and we NEVER allow troll edits. Rest assured, your request will be handled with the utmost respect.