What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merging 2 pictures together for a custom card play mat

MYSTICmayonaise

There is a website for making custom card playmats (for magic the gathering, pokemon, etc) and you can upload a custom image to have your own printed.

The play mat (and image) needs to be 24 inches wide, and 14 inches tall, at 150 PPI

I would like the 2 images blended into one another forming a smooth color gradient between them.

The vulpix (orange image) on the left, blending into the ninetails (yellow image) on the right.

The color around the pokemon themselves i would like to remain unchanged, just the distance between them smoothly blended.

if possible, maintain the scale of the images (to keep them from being squished) as best as possible.

let me know if I wasnt clear enough, thank you for the help.

Attachments

• 37vulpix1920x1200.jpg
    37vulpix1920x1200.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 38ninetales1920x1200.jpg
    38ninetales1920x1200.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    204 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hey that pokemon picture you did a few minutes ago was great, however for some reason on the website I'm using to make the play mat, it is too wide for their editor it seems, the measurements they provide apparently don't line up with photoshops tools.

the height was fine, but just too wide (see new attached image on thread)

would it be possible to cut 4 inches from the middle, and have the pokemon a bit closer with the gradient?

thank you again

This is about as close as I can get them.

Pokemon_02.jpg

There is not a "solved" function in our forum and we don't close threads.

Good luck!

Back