What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please remove stray hair

Inna

Hello - could you please remove stray hair from my right eye? It really bothers me... thanks a lot upfront!:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_3690.JPG
    IMG_3690.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

bbq_bob

MrToM
How did you remove the hair on the eye? The iris in my picture doesn't look anywhere as smooth and glossy as yours. Is there some other trick other than healing or clone stamp?

MrToM

Guru
...How did you remove the hair on the eye? Is there some other trick other than healing or clone stamp?...
Not really no.

That's about all I used, just with a very small brush, around 2 to 4px dia. Then I just go careful...on a new layer of course.

I try to not change anything that doesn't need it, sticking rigidly to just the problem pixels. If you take a look at this image it shows the difference between how much editing each of us made in that area...you can see that there is a big difference in the amount we did.

bbq_mrtom_diff_MT_01.jpg

For me the more of the original I can leave untouched the better.

Regards.
MrToM.

bbq_bob

Yes, I see what you mean. While editing, I did feel that I kept editing more and more to make up for the last edit that I did. Your picture illustrates that I touched too much when I should have started out with a more precise edit. The "touch-up" below (unfortunately done with paint to a 19th century fresco) is a lesson that I should remember about not touching too much.

Ecce Homo - Elías García Martínez.jpg