What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please edit my hair/acne in this photo?

Chronos

I know this is a low quality photo, taken using my webcam on a site using flash instead of the actual webcam software. Just can't get this exact pose correctly anymore, it can be annoying taking photo's. Previously, I got a hair cut and I got one of those stylish lines, I didn't like it, I returned to get a hair cut to have it removed/faded so it would blend in more and not be noticeable but I can't seem to get a picture like this.

LH7JwyV.jpg

Would appreciate it if anyone can fill in the spaces at the side of my head so the hair looks fuller and the removal of the hair sticking out at the top. Hope the acne on my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin and either be removed or reduced significantly editing it.

8Bw7z8y.jpg

Rich54

Guru
This photo is blurred, poorly lit and badly exposed, so there's only so much anybody can do with it. Here's my attempt.

LH7JwyV.jpg

Chronos

This photo is blurred, poorly lit and badly exposed, so there's only so much anybody can do with it. Here's my attempt.

View attachment 72684

Thank you but it looks way too edited. Is it possible just to add the edits without changing the contrast/lighting? I know it is a poorly lit image and bad quality but I think it should be possible just to make these minor edits without changing lighting/contrast.

wV9YsxD.jpg

Rich54

Guru
Thank you but it looks way too edited. Is it possible just to add the edits without changing the contrast/lighting? I know it is a poorly lit image and bad quality but I think it should be possible just to make these minor edits without changing lighting/contrast.

Ok, here are two versions. Hope this works.

LH7JwyV2.jpg

LH7JwyV.jpg

Chronos

Ok, here are two versions. Hope this works.

View attachment 72697

View attachment 72698

The second one is almost perfect, the nose just doesn't look realistic compared to the acne original. Would you be able to reduce the acne on the nose without changing the shape? Perhaps reducing the redness on the middle of the nose a bit so you don't have to distort the side of the nose.

FiZgbkn.jpg

I circled the parts that look unrealistic.

Rich54

Guru
Ok, I think we've reached the limits of my abilities. Here's the best I could do.

LH7JwyV.jpg

Chronos