What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me enhanced old picture

HUNK

Hello everyone,this is my first post in this forum. I've been googling around for a tutorial on how to restore old photos and then I stumbled upon this forum. :thumbsup:
This picture were taken with a mobile phone camera from a picture album not long before it went missing. In other word, I don't have the original picture anymore.
Actually I want to do this myself because I have PS CS3 installed on my old computer(though I don't really know how to use it) but judging from the picture condition, I doubt there's nothing much that can be done.

So I decided to post the picture here so that perhaps somebody with great skill could actually help me do something about it. But if there's nothing can be done anymore, I'll understand.

This is a picture of my friend late father who passed away about 15 years ago. I want to give the enhanced version of this picture as a gift for her birthday.
What I want to do is to make this picture less blurry, a little brighter, colorful and maybe looks more sharper. Other than that, it's up to you to do what's you think is the best. And you could also crop this image if it will help to make the process faster. I just need the man and woman to be enhanced. Btw, I really like what Jerry D did on this post:
https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/free-photoshop-requests/60506-restore-faded-photo.html

Thank you for your time.

01.jpg