What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you remove the straw bundle strewn behind the butterflies?

Purab Chowdhury

Hello guys,
Can you please remove the straw bundle strewn behind the butterflies for me? It's a mobile click so the quality isn't too good, but for an amateur like me it was a splendid sight and I want to share it with my friends, minus the distractions in the background (straw in this case). Maybe you could fill it up with the stream in the background...

Here is the photo:
IMG_20170325_132849.jpg

Thanks in advance! :D

Purab Chowdhury

Yes thanks a lot, that's exactly how I wanted it!
I have just a little query: does editing reduce the file size a lot or is it that uploading to the forum automatically resizes the image? The original file size in my phone shows a little more than 1MB. When I download the edited image, it shows 84KB only. While I have viewed it on the desktop and it looks fine, I still ask this as I will be posting on Facebook and wonder whether quality would degrade.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Click on the image then enlarge it (magnifier) and then right click and 'save as' and you'll have the image at 684 kb and that should be more then enough...