What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help increasing size/resolution of image

btcampbell83

Can anyone "blow up" an image for me? It is a small, poor resolution logo of an old, defunct minor league hockey team. I used to go to games with my brothers and aunts /uncles as a child and have fond memories of those times. I would like to be able to put in on a shirt or something, but there are no good images out there. I have no photoshop/editing skills. Please help?

Tom Mann

Guru
Please post the image. Often, what you are asking can't be done without a lot of work, whereas other times, one can do a reasonable job without much effort, but it all depends on the image.

Tom M

folakas

Kindly narrate how you are going to enlarge the size of a photo. Thanks and best regards

Sent from my TECNO-L8Plus using Tapatalk

Tom Mann

Guru
folakas - Thank you for joining PSG. While extremely important, the question you asked is also basic and written in overly general terms. For example, you haven't told us what photo editing software you know how to use, whether you need to enlarge one picture or a thousand, or even why you need to enlarge it (eg, to make a print or for FB), etc. etc. These are important considerations.

This subject and its variants have been discussed tens, if not hundreds of thousand times on the net. Many wonderful tutorials are already available, so there's little point in us repeating or even attempting to summarize the same information here.

Let me suggest that you start by first Googling {how do i make a photo larger}. If you want to do it using photoshop, just add the word, "photoshop" to the search. If you want to use other software, just add the appropriate name. If you want to do it using an on-line service, just add, "on-line" to the search. If you want a video tutorial, just add those words to the search, etc.

If you have any questions after you have read some articles or watched some video tutorials on the subject and have specific questions, feel free to drop back and we'll certainly try to help you.

Tom M

Last edited:

folakas

Thanks for this assertive and informative response, will certainly do as directed, best regards Kasali fola

folakas

folakas - Thank you for joining PSG. While extremely important, the question you asked is also basic and written in overly general terms. For example, you haven't told us what photo editing software you know how to use, whether you need to enlarge one picture or a thousand, or even why you need to enlarge it (eg, to make a print or for FB), etc. etc. These are important considerations.

This subject and its variants have been discussed tens, if not hundreds of thousand times on the net. Many wonderful tutorials are already available, so there's little point in us repeating or even attempting to summarize the same information here.

Let me suggest that you start by first Googling {how do i make a photo larger}. If you want to do it using photoshop, just add the word, "photoshop" to the search. If you want to use other software, just add the appropriate name. If you want to do it using an on-line service, just add, "on-line" to the search. If you want a video tutorial, just add those words to the search, etc.

If you have any questions after you have read some articles or watched some video tutorials on the subject and have specific questions, feel free to drop back and we'll certainly try to help you.

Tom M
Thanks