What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need edit with pictures!

cartoonbob

so i have a friend that is asking for some Photoshop magic on a picture. i said i know this site that can help and he left me to deal with all that jazz.

so i have 2 pictures here :

IMG1389922101.jpgIMG1934687236.jpg

the second one is of my friend. he would like to transfer the jersey onto the bear and also get the bear to be holding the lacrosse stick. so pretty much make the bear wearing the jersey and holding the stick.

if someone could create this for me then that would be amazing!!!!, however i have a question for this. in helping to create the picture for me could someone possible tell me how to do it as well? he has had me do other stuff for him and ive been able to do it with but not until struggling to figure out how. so im trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. get the picture made and learn how to do it for future projects.

again, anyone that helps will have my praise for eternity! this is why i love this site, everyone is so helpful!

Thank You,
Cartoonbob
Ian

fredfish

Guru
OK I will bite on this one.

You asked for an explaniation as well. The method I used was to use free transform in warp mode - regularly applying and then reapplying the transform. I then used masking and added some shading around the edges of the shirt. I cheated a bit by getting a new image of a lacrosse stick.

Cheers

John

bear.jpg

cartoonbob

this looks great and i appreciate you doing it. i can ask him if he is ok with it, but he is the goal keeper for our team so his stick is different than the regular ones so i think he wants the one hes holding. im no expert, but if it isnt possible to get the one hes holding then this should be fine.

Thanks!!

fredfish

Guru
I get that - let me have another go with the original stick.

Cheers

John

fredfish

Guru
Here is one with the original stick.

Cheers

John

bear 2.jpg

cartoonbob

dude this is absolutley perfect. its even better than what i expected! thankyou so much man. my friend is gonna be insanely happy!!!! this site comes through for me again time after time!!!!!!

nickfagan

5 minutes with Adobe Photoshop mix on my phone, simply cut around images and past them on, add some effects to the new layers to make them look a little better (I am no expert, I just find this fun)Adobe_20170404_165758.jpg