What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop remove moustache

Vijay N

Hello, I need help to digitally remove my moustache from some photos. Can someone help me please?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Here are some instructional videos on how to upload images to our forum.

Vijay N

Sorry for the poor image quality. I don't have a good mobile phone and some photos are old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vijay N

I don't need all the photos edited. Either one or two will do. Thanks

Vijay N

I hope someone can help please. My fiancé wants me to shave it off, but I've never been clean shaven before. I am nervous.

Argos

Guru
Hi, it's notand easy request and it requires time to make it decent, i just saw in your presentantion post is and urgency request (you should post that in this one XD), i made one 15m job just in case it's enought but as i said to do it right it requires more time.

999a6482eedabb95091cef07939a2a512.jpg

Cheers!

Vijay N

Hi, it's notand easy request and it requires time to make it decent, i just saw in your presentantion post is and urgency request (you should post that in this one XD), i made one 15m job just in case it's enought but as i said to do it right it requires more time.

View attachment 73319

Cheers!

Thank you so much, friend. I appreciate the time you've spent to make it look very real. If you have any time, I would appreciate if you can edit afew other photos. It's alright if you can't. This is also very good