What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to request one edit on this picture of this house

exreo

Hello. I found this forum by doing a Google search. I have a copy of Adobe Photoshop Elements 6, and I use it a lot with my digital camera. I works great with the camera. But, I am not able to do serious editing because I just don't know how. I wonder if someone could try to remove the white aluminum siding above the garage, and replace it with the brick pattern on the rest of the house. The area of white aluminum siding I would like to have replaced is the siding running horizontally above the garage. The 2 white aluminum sofits on either side by the gutters and the trim pieces running to the crest of the roof should not be made the brick color, but they should remain as they are. Only the white aluminum pieces running horizontally should be changed to the brick pattern of the rest of the house. I don't care of you cover the tree, the little light and the bush with the brick pattern. Make it easy on yourself if you like. I have no idea how difficult this is, but would somebody like to give it a shot? The second picture is a better shot of the bricks. Thanks for your help! The folks back in Cincinnati, OH would like to see this.

Craig in Ft. Worth, TX

original.jpg

original.jpg