What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Converting a file into EPS format (colours on different layers)

Mikee_l

Hey

I'm planning on getting a banner printed off, I was going to send them a picture of the file I wanted to be printed, but apparently the image was not in the correct format. My file needs to be in an EPS format with each colour on a different layer. I'm not entirely sure why, and I've spent a while looking for how to do this online from scratch as I have no understanding of how to edit an image, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. If one of you gurus could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

The image needs to be in EPS format, with each colour on a different layer, with lighter and darker shades also being separate I believe. If anyone could also scale the image slightly so it looks better at a bigger size, that would be great.

Thanks a lot.

Image:

Esports_Championship_Series-logo.png

Hi and welcome to PSG

This logo more than likely would have been done in a vector graphics application like Adobe Illustrator
The only way to get the individual parts and gradients onto separate layers would be to do the logo from scratch which would required a lot of work IMHO

Back