What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Student Photography Project: Photo Manipulation

designforme

I have a photography project focused on "Self". I want to do a blind study where I have people that do not know me edit my photo to see the outcomes. I need as many people as possible to manipulate a photo of myself in photoshop (however you see fit). The guidelines are pretty open, I just ask that no innappropriate images are included because this is for class. The due date for the assignment is April 21st, 2017, so I'll be collecting submissions until then. I am 21 years old. I love flowers and my favorite color is blue. If the file could remain in either .jpeg or .tiff format that would be great :cheesygrin:. I really really appreciate anyone willing to participate in advance! You could reply to this forum

Mod Edit: Personal Email Address Removed

Attachments

• 2IMG_2357.jpg
    2IMG_2357.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

designforme

All of these are so good! So much better than what I was expecting thank you guys so much!! I just need 6 more to meet the minimum requirements for my project. However, I will be turning in all of the submissions I get. <3 Thank you guys again I really appreciate the help!

Argos

Guru
Taking advantage is a free manipulate work, i wanna do something i never did put some age on the model, but not the typical old woman... just add some age (middle age) and try not to look photoshopped. Looking at the pictures of the same people in different stages of life (20-30) you can tell the difference but in some cases you cant tell why...thats why i wanna try it (hope is understandable XD).

2IMG_2357 (13).jpg

Cheers!

designforme

I just want to take the time to thank everyone that submitted an edit.. You guys are the best!! I showed my professor and she's excited to see my project presentation!