What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would accept the challange to make us seem beautiful? :3

Grokosch

Hey guys...I would love to print this picture of my friends and I for my apartment but there are some spots I'd like to fix before I do so...
Unfortunately my photoshop-skills are non-existent and so I was wondering if one of you would accept the challange and do me this huuuge favour :(
I know it is asked for much and I'm sorry for that:

1. The bowtie is not fitting well (dark spot)
2. The finger in the left top corner...
3. My friend in the middle is holding his glass a little weird...
4. His left hand... maybe removing or changing it would make a little more elegant impression
5. If it were possible it would be cool if you could turn it a little warmer and remove the that light which is directly shining into our faces :(

Thanks!!

14612364_339014786440692_90944551065672505_o.jpg

gedstar

Guru
Hi and welcome to PSG

Do you have a higher resolution image? I've just used a shadows/highlights adjustment layer to show you some issues with the image
As you can see the quality of the image is very poor

View attachment 73416

Grokosch

Unfortunately not much better
I added a second picture :) maybe it helps removing the direct light and this serious face haha :D

14612364_339014786440692_90944551065672505_o.jpgunnamed (1).jpg

Last edited: