What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Godfather proposal request

FlyingPlatypus

Hi guyz!
In order to ask a close friend to become the godfather of our baby, we would like to offer him a gift: the poster of movie The Godfather with his face on Marlon Brando body.
We have no problem to add/modify text on the poster using MS Paint (don't hit the pregnant woman, you cowards!) but I have no skill at all concerning swapping faces with Photoshop.
We hope you can help us and will like challenge.
Please note that there is a hidden uber-leet challenge in our request: remove the cat and add a baby in his hands

Greetings from Belgium

one.jpggre.jpg

sanjaymj

Hi,
This is my attempt .
For me it was difficult but did it as a trial & to get comments from the Gurus & experts on the forum
Hope you like
.Gofather with Baby.jpg

FlyingPlatypus

Argos, what you have done is absolutely amazing! I hope you will be the king someday.
Sanjaymj, thank you for you work as well! I hope you liked the challenge!

We are looking forward showing you his reaction when we will offer him the poster.
Thanks a lot to this nice photoshop community!