What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can anyone help

ken65

i have a few thing that need to be done i have a background image that need a canvas and a few buttons to be more like apple buttons but will match background color
red stays red green is green i dont like the blue i would like a color that would go well with the background
anyone can help

(I have a few things that I need to be done. I have a background image (shown below) that needs a canvas and a few buttons to look more like apple buttons. The buttons need to the match background color.
Red needs to stay red, green needs to stay green. I dont like the blue, I would like to change the blue for a color that would go well with the background.

Can anyone help?)

Attachments

• Default.jpg
    Default.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 25
  • answer2x2_4 copy.png
    answer2x2_4 copy.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 25
  • answer2x2_3 copy.png
    answer2x2_3 copy.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 25
  • answer2x2_2 copy.png
    answer2x2_2 copy.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 25
  • answer2x2_1 copy.png
    answer2x2_1 copy.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 25
  • answer1x4_4 copy.png
    answer1x4_4 copy.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 1
  • answer1x4_3 copy.png
    answer1x4_3 copy.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • answer1x4_2 copy.png
    answer1x4_2 copy.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • answer1x4_1 copy.png
    answer1x4_1 copy.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

iDesign

Sorry, but I really don't understand your brief, could you elaborate on this please?

ken65

Hello thanks for replying
I would like to change colors so they blend with the back ground there ugly i want them to look nicer there cold looking now i want them to have more class to them the background image need a canvas 1024 x1024 and the blue color mus fallow the background hope you understand
thank you

(Hello and thanks for replying.

I would like to change colors of the buttons so they blend with the back ground image I posted. The current colors of the buttons are ugly. I want them to look nicer. They are cold looking as they are and I want them to have more class to them. The background image needs a canvas that's 1024 x1024 . The blue color must follow the background. I hope you understand.

Thank you
)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

What do you mean by..........the background images needs a canvas? Do you mean the image needs to be enlarged or resized to 1024x1024?

What do you mean by .........blue color must follow the background. Are you referring to the color itself or the pattern?

ken65

Hello and welcome to PSG.

What do you mean by..........the background images needs a canvas? Do you mean the image needs to be enlarged or resized to 1024x1024?

What do you mean by .........blue color must follow the background. Are you referring to the color itself or the pattern?

the back ground is low quality and i dont know how to bring into high quality
and the blue if i change the color i would like to look like background colors
those buttons i would like them to shine like crystalls there for my game they stretch and there words in them quiz game
hope you understand