What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need the emblem of this pic!

Ehrgeiz

Hello,

I need help to get the symbol from those images, I need someone to help me get the symbol of the pictures, in a completely frontal view(so the circle becomes round and simetric) and get it in black and white(symbol in black, rest of the pic in white).

Thank you so much. I'd really appreciate that someone could fulfill this request.

Attachments

• Invencible 5.jpg
    Invencible 5.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Invencible 1.jpg
    Invencible 1.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Invencible 2.jpg
    Invencible 2.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Invencible 3.jpg
    Invencible 3.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Invencible 4.jpg
    Invencible 4.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

You have posted 5 images, which image contains the symbol you would like to have edited?

GreenManiac

Hi Ehrgeiz

I basically had to redraw the emblem, but have not yet completed it.
I still need to add all the "symbols" and "texts". But I don't know if I will have time to add them.
This is just my progress so far.

That being said, I don't mind if another Guru uses this image to complete it or work off of.

Invencible 5_01.png

fredfish

Guru
Nice work!

Ehrgeiz

Hi Ehrgeiz

I basically had to redraw the emblem, but have not yet completed it.
I still need to add all the "symbols" and "texts". But I don't know if I will have time to add them.
This is just my progress so far.

That being said, I don't mind if another Guru uses this image to complete it or work off of.

View attachment 73763

GreenManiac,

I'm speechless!! Thank you so much for this! it is great, I cannot imagine how you made it yourself, really! This definitely surpasses my expectations :O

I have two pictures that will help you finish it off, hope it gets much easier, and I'm sorry that I didn't post them before.
One contains the letters on the big inner circles inside the outer circle
The other is the inner symbol within the circle.

As for the texts, I would only be interested in getting on the final picture the ones below two of the inner circles of the outer one. But they are a bit blurry and I don't know how to get them. The rest inside the circle itself, I don't really mind them.

Thank you very much gurus! Don't know how to thank you enough really!

ALFATERRA1.jpgterrasymbol1.jpg

GreenManiac

Hi Ehrgeiz

Thanks for all your thankfulness :thumbsup:

Is this what you meant?
I don't know how accurate the lettering is. Hope it will do.
Let me know of any other changes you want.

Invencible 5_02.png

Also, do you also want the outer rim lettering to be over the third outer circle as indicated below?
It was not like that on the original images you uploaded.

Invencible 5_03.png

Ehrgeiz

GreenManiac,

Seriously man, I can't put into words how impressed I am right now, it's an amazing work the one you're doing, really, I'm still wondering how you did to redraw it all from the scratch, but I guess I'm just a beginner :D

So now it's almost perfect! I'd just need a few changes if you don't mind:
1. Can you swap the position of the outer rim big letters(the 3 big ones) in a clockwise direction, keeping the outer rim lettering with the ones that originally have it?
2. The sort of big ''P'' on the lower left hand side, it's within 2 circles in the original picture, and the outer one of them, is with bold font, could you make it? also I found out that due to this, it seems that those circles and the ''P'' are actually slightly bigger than the other two(with the other two big letters), that's why I think it makes more sense for it to be within the upper rim, could you change that too? or maybe it wouldn't look aesthetically good and simetric? what do you think?
3. There are some lines missing in the symbol within, that come from the core circle and out, could you draw them? even though I just did I guess you will make them much more simetric.

Since my native language is not English, I have attached a pic with those changes I'd like to have in red on the last pic you uploaded, just in case I haven't explained myself well enough.

Again, thank you so much for helping me with this, I really appreciate it.

Invencible 5_021.png

GreenManiac

Hi Ehrgeiz

Thanks for your patience. Been busy here.
Sorry for missing those details you mentioned. I tried to do a quick job.
Hope it is to your liking.
I don't mind doing any other small changes if something still bothers you. Please let me know.

Invencible 5_03.png

Ehrgeiz

Hey GreenManiac,

Really, WOW! Now I can really say that you absolutely nailed it and that it's completely flawless! Amazing job! Seriously, I have no words and no way to ever thank you enough for this. Simply, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wished I could pay you back for this, believe me, but it's not the case. Just let me tell you that I hope you keep it up and keep helping people out, because this world needs more people like you, too much **** and selfishness out there... anyway, I wish you all the best in life, you truly deserve it! Thanks once again! :thumbsup: