What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erasing people

casalatya

Hi,

please pick any of the four pics and erase the people around me and the one in the middle too.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_2591.JPG
    IMG_2591.JPG
    810.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2592.JPG
    IMG_2592.JPG
    866.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2593.JPG
    IMG_2593.JPG
    900.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2594.JPG
    IMG_2594.JPG
    894 KB · Views: 2

Argos

Guru
Not imposible but i think the problem it's if you remove all the people what it's left of the picture? Whats the point on recreate and empty room with a plant? it's easier just cut you off of the picture and add some new background i think :cheesygrin:.

casalatya

Or maybe it's possible to delete the persons that I've marked on the pic? The one with the hat behind me can stay. If it's possible let me know so I'd send you the original pic in higher resolution.

IMG_2591.JPG

gedstar

Guru
@casalatya

For your information the members here @PSG don't mind doing free edits and we do this in our own time and I might add free of charge.
Maybe you should consider thanking the people who made an effort to help you with your request,

P.S. it's nice to be nice

Regards

Ged

Last edited:

casalatya

Oh sorry I didn't mean to be rude, of course I'm thankful for all the edits and impressed how fast they did it too! Again sorry and thanks

Last edited: