What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of someone's photoshop expertise!

Timotheus311

Hello!

I'm very glad I came across this forum. I hope I'm doing everything right and following guidelines. I'm a n00b. I have this photo my best friend gave me of her husband and her youngest son. As you can see, it's a very good photo of the two of them. Sadly, her husband has a habit of wearing socks with sandals. Yes, a definite no no, lol. I was wondering if someone could photoshop shoes over his sock/sandal travesty? He usually wears work boots so anything brown that is boot like? She would be thrilled if I surprised her with this modification. I hope someone can help me! Thank you very much in advanced!

IMG_0122.JPG

Cordially,
Tim

fredfish

Guru
Argos I hope you don't mind but I took your excellent edit and straightened it and boosted the sky and made the colours "pop" a little.

Cheers

John

sky.jpg

Timotheus311

Argos I hope you don't mind but I took your excellent edit and straightened it and boosted the sky and made the colours "pop" a little.

Cheers

John

View attachment 73854

John, Argos did a great job covering the sock/sandal. I feel as if the shoe looks bigger than what his actual foot looks like in the original image. It just looks a little disproportionate. Any chance you or Argos could make the shoe on the left smaller to match the original size more? Still, fantastic work guys! Look forward to your response!

Tim

Argos

Guru
Hi TIm, i made a test combining the two images to see if it was too big, this is the result.

IMG_0122t.jpg

Argos

Guru
No problem i noticed too when i was making it, but i always try to go for realism.. but i admit the smaller version, altought maybe it's less real looks less distracting too.

Cheers!