What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone photoshop my cat and add a background?

MitjaHD

Need my cat as a profile picture, but I need some background, I'm not exactly sure what would fit, maybe space I don't care as long as it looks good, thanks.

Black_Cat.jpg

MitjaHD

Thanks for idea, I already made it into bacground so I would need someone who can make it a little better (better/soft edges, maybe a bit soft bacground and stuff) thanks. received_798354530315680.jpeg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks very nice, would it be possible to add some different bacground, I posted one example with space/univerese theme. I would be very thankful.
It's certainly possible. I know it's not exactly what you wanted, but my hope was that you might like my alternative suggestion. I don't have the time at the moment, so you will have to be patient and wait for someone else to add a space themed background.