What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car color change

Hello guys , I want to change the color of my car (for real) but i can't choose for a color, i want a blue color instead of gray but i dont know what color to choose so i stopped at this two :
Leo-after-6.jpg
or
ford-focus-rs-ride-side.jpg.

I tried to change it ,i watched a some tutorials but i can't get it done, do you think you can help me ?
If you can also change the front bumper , because i will change it with a bumper from a Ibiza facelift and i will change the wheels too with the Ibiza Cupra 17" rims.
It's ok even if you can help me with the color change, but if you can do the bumper and rims change it will be great. Here is the front bumper and the new rims.
20hwydx.jpg ssa50210.jpg

Here is the car in it's current state:
cordoba1.jpg
20160809_114248.jpg
I already talked with a friend which have a car paint service, it just depend on me choosing the color.

Last edited:

Steve235

I did the front just now, hope it's anything the way you wanted it.
Do you by chance another picture of the car taken more from the side? So you could see the new wheel a bit better? I'll do them on the pic you added now, but maybe for a better view a less sharp angle would be nicer :)
Also you removed your license plate on one pic, but not the other ;)
Anyway, here is the front in both colors with the new bumper

Attachments

• Darkblue.jpg
    Darkblue.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 4

Steve235

I did a fast one more... I tuned it a bit more :) It's not perfect, but maybe you like it

Attachments

• cordoba4.jpg
    cordoba4.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
Thank you guys, i really appreciate your work. I love them all. But i must admit that the first one from Steve looks the best for me.
Thank you again for your work, now I know what to do with the car, i hope in maximum 2 months it will be like in the picture.
Greetings ! You are awesome !

///I have 15minutes since i cannot take my eyes from the photos.

/// Do you think you can remove that learner sign from the windshield ? I mean if it is easy to do,if it is a hard work let it like that,it's ok.
The original picture is more than one year old.

Last edited: