What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Project for me, A New Challenge for you.

FarMuss

Good Time of the Day to all the Photoshop Magicians and Muggles.

I have come up with a little project for myself. Since i was a little kid, I've always wanted to build a Computer from scratch. Now that i have a job and ample time to spend on a project, i decided it is time.
Yet i don't want it to be a regular PC Tower where i spend money on parts, assemble them and play video games, i also want to make it very pretty.
I don't want to insult your intelligence, but just so we all are on the same page, from this point on i will refer to the computer case as TOWER.

So the idea that i have in my mind is very beautiful, yet the execution of this without your help is almost impossible.
The supplies i would get from Model Train store. But i need an image that i could go off of, and that is where you guys could help me out a lot.
I imagine the tower to represent a fantasy landscape full of grass, trees, bushes, flowers, pretty much vegetation. Almost like if it were post apocalypse and the tower was an actual building that overgrew with green stuff. I also am thinking about adding a little creek to the side, like the nature is working against gravity. pretty much i would like to combine the ideas from the movie "inception" and some Nature :D
In my head it all is in warm colors. may be a little cabin added somewhere on the edge of a cliff or something.

Here are some images of the case ill be using. (Corsair Carbide Clear 400c)
400 c2.png400c.png

And here are some examples of Fantasy + Nature in warm colors that i have in mind :D

cliff.jpg

The Dinosaur is just an example of how vegetation could be spread around the tower.
daydream_vi.jpg

And May be a little Cabin like that could be added somewhere on it as well
wallpaper-fantasy-hd-0.jpg
fantasy-nature-world.jpg

I am really open to all the new ideas you guys might have :D
Thanks in advance to everyone ;D

Steve235

FarMuss said:
I am really open to all the new ideas you guys might have biggrin.gif

This is a very ambitious project :)

I think the thing with this request is it probably wouldn't be too hard to photoshop such a landscape you discribed with the tower in it, but the problem is to make it so, it's also possible for you to realise it with stuff you can get from a train model shop.
I looked at alot train model landscapes and none of them looked even close of what you're asking. Or I missed some, also possible.
Another thing is how you imagine the size of the project in terms of length and width and such...
My take on this would be go to the train model store, see what's available and go from there... but that's just my 2 cents.
Other than that it's a very cool concept and hope it works out!