What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo for CV - Erasing a part of a person out of the photo

zbysogi

Hi all!
I am in the middle of preparing my CV and I do not have a current picture. The one attached is the most recent I was able to find. I know Photoshop a bit but not well enough to be able to do it myself. I tried but failed and my work looks very unnatural. Im still trying to do it googling different approaches. I want to erase my sister out of this picture and make it a size of a diploma photo. I have attached the cut out from the original photo as well to give You a size reference. I would really appreciate any help.

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Hi and welcome to the forum

For something as important as a CV photo, wouldn't it be a better option to go out and have a professional photo taken

zbysogi

Yeah, maybe, I just didnt want to waste any time. Im from a small town, have to to another city to do it and pick it up the next day. Wanted to PS that first :)
To much work to do with that photo, Im just gonna go and do as You suggested.
Cheers

ps.
thread can be deleted

Last edited:

zbysogi

You guys are good!
cheers for those!
But I actually decided to do a professional photo. No point in playing with PS.

thx again!

Last edited: