What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need patch up help

Status
Not open for further replies.

muller23

hi guys

need patch up here

its a mag cover and you can see under the plane should be more even the grey ,there was a cd and somebody rip it out

right above this issue i don't know how to fix this,i try ed,

thanks in advance

1.jpg

muller23

nice thanks for this
looks awesome,i had hard time work with ,i am not pro in photoshop

thanks muller

Last edited:

muller23

is there a chance for this one as well,in the middle were the bridge is,somebody clued a sticky tape on there
and were the price is a black line(needs to be removed as well ,and don't worry about the edges I can do them is only the middle part what i cant do

thanks muller
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muller23

wow ,thanks Sam,looks really great ,there is under australia price a black line as well could fix it please,i think thats not belong to the original

otherwise it looks stunning,i trying to preserve these very old mags here

thank you muller

muller23

thank you sam
looks awesome,here is the last cover page, black lines,if you don't mind ,because the lines,covering the writing

1.jpg

thank you muller

Last edited:

muller23

hi green
yes looks very nice
is it possible to copy the writing from the first image computer pilot vol1.issue 6 file above to the second one what you just did,that would be perfect
only the 2 lines

thanks muller

Last edited:

GreenManiac

Hi muller23

I could not take the text from the other image like you asked. It was a different font, color and the prices were not the same. So I had to remake it (with the clone tool)
Hope it is to your liking.

Your welcome GreenManiac

1_02.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Was this a part of the original cover?
Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 10.08.18 AM.png

muller23

hi guys

thanks sam and green,all done

it was a big help ,i could not do it
if i come across more hard once i will post it here,that's the future , these files look much better on 40 inch tv, then reading them from a magazine

thanks muller

muller23

hi guys
I trying to keep the cover side intact the size that is ,just need little work on left side ,if possible as original as it is,thanks

1.jpg

thanks muller

Last edited:

muller23

hi guys
I got problem with my conversion from JPEG to PDF,I know that has nothing to do with patch up help.
The thing if I load this file above here 2007-46 in to adobe acrobat pro for file merging in to a big PDF that file above shows 43,6% fid width , but I need 181% to join and align all them to 1 big PDF file,I tryed many things but no success
The original file is 181%,but when you reworked it become 43,6%,is it possible to change it back to 181%.
all good solved guys

thanks muller

Last edited:

muller23

hi guys

a small request , green solved it last time

its on top left black cycle ,i don't know how to solve that one,rest is done ,thanks guys

1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.