What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black rims?

MadShagger

Hi, I randomly came across your site from a google search and was wondering if you would be able to help me make up my mind. I have been toying with the idea of painting the rims on my car black, but have been unable to find a picture of the rims, in black, on the car. Would it be possible to change the color of the rims on the car in the attached picture to gloss black? Would definitely help to see the result before I went through with it. Thanks a ton!2014-chevrolet-impala-LTZ-driver-side-front-view-02.jpg

MadShagger

Yes, that pretty much covers it unless you're bored haha! I have some other black accents on the car currently that may tie in the wheels better. But No problem either way. Thanks so much for your help!

fredfish

Guru
Jerry D I hope you don't mind but I took your work and re-introduced the wheel-nuts to see how it looked.

car.jpg

Cheers

John

MadShagger

I appreciate both! I am trying to picture the whole deal now. I have the windows tinted, with all the chrome trim blacked out and the roof has been wrapped in black vinyl. So, all together I imagine the wheels to look a little better.