What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eye's closed, can someone edit?

Vidhisha

Even i need someone to fix one image. My eyes are closed in a really good picture. Can someone please help??

Last edited:
Re: Eyes closed in picture can someone fix this?

I can't add my pictures. I'm using this site through my mobile. Kindly guide me on how to do it.

It is quite tricky adding photos through mobiles. Can you upload the picture to an online site and then provide a link to the picture on that site. I would suggest that you point out that is why you are doing it that way.

Cheers

John

It is quite tricky adding photos through mobiles. Can you upload the picture to an online site and then provide a link to the picture on that site. I would suggest that you point out that is why you are doing it that way.

Cheers

John
Is it fine if i first email it to u and give my account username and password along so that u can log in and upload the images to my account received through mail? ?

Edit MOD: revealing your username and password to another (honorable) member is not a good idea!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back