What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick help for an icon (resolution, effects)

Fibonachos

Hey there Gurus!

I'm currently working on building a new website (my first one) for a student association. It's a all black and white design and I need to insert this icon on the page. Unfortunately it's too small to use and has some unwanted effects (gray strains). Could one of you fix it to all black and white and improve the resolution? The higher the better:thumbsup:

Lion small.png

I hope that this does not take too much work. Thanks a lot for your help!

Best

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Fibonachos

The best image would be to create a vector / path version. What I did was a pixel based approach where the edges will not be quite as smooth yet was easy to implement on short notice. Hope this helps.

John Wheeler

Lion-larger.jpg

Last edited:

Fibonachos

Hi Fibonachos

The best image would be to create a vector / path version. What I did was a vector based approach where the edges will not be quite as smooth yet was easy to implement on short notice. Hope this helps.

John Wheeler

View attachment 74530

Yes that was what I was thinking about, but I honestly don't have the skills for it.

Looks perfect! Thanks a lot for your help!

thebestcpu

Guru
You're welcome and just for clarity, I used a pixel/raster approach and not a vector approach (my fingers accidentally typed alternate facts :) )