What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharpening the outlining & Vector?

Ekmeh

Hi there,

I made a little logo awhile ago. I'm by no means a designer but we did need something for on our receipts (beach club). Recently we have donated a pretty big amount of money to a charity and they asked if we wanted them to sponsor us. They needed an .eps or vector file. I don't have the project anymore but I only had a .png left of the image. The quality is rather bad but it was used to be on a very small receipt paper so it didn't matter.

Here is the logo:sprok-beach.png

So I was wondering if anyone could possibly fix up the outlining a little bit to make it a bit more HQ, and if it's possible to make a vector file out of this. Even if the quality will be terrible, I'd still need it in vector format because they need it by tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: The logo is meant to be a bit vintage so the white dots and stuff are supposed to be in there.

Jerry D

Power User

Ekmeh

Here's a vector file of your logo. Check the quality as it may not be as good as you want.

View attachment 74539

Hey, thanks alot for that. Atleast I've got something now.

Anyone here who could possibly sharpen the corners/outlining a little bit so it's a bit more HQ? It would mean the world to me!