What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wedding Present

commodore_901

Hey guys,

I want to make a wedding present (wedding is tomorrow) for a friend of mine.
I made a picture of their "wedding-car". Problem is, picture was made at night.

Is it possible to lighten/brigthen that up?

Thanks so far
Best regards

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

commodore_901

Not bad... Is it able to Let daylight shine? The background isn't that important. Just the "car"... Look at this, like that

c8e454aae8f283adc6d10426b863c0fe.jpeg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
No, it's not possible to turn this into a daylight scene.

The reverse would be easier.

When the photo was taken the flash lightend up some parts more then others, more concealed.

By using the filter 'shadows/highlight' I can only flatten the difference in light, thus make dark parts lighter. But you can only go so far without creating artifacts in the dark parts.

There's also the issue of the flash on reflecting objects creating a glow when lightend up.

EDIT: didn't see the post from @JJLAPIN: this is an option of course but not for the whole of the photo

Last edited:

commodore_901

Well, girlfriend said : looks great, is it possible to "turn off" the rear lights??
So, last thing guys - sorry for that

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

fredfish

Guru
Great job JJLAPIN looks good.

Cheers

John

commodore_901

Sorry about that, got reminded I forgot about to say thanks a lot! I'm normally not that kind of person!!! =( sorry JJLapin.
Great work, picture is still hanging on the couples wall! =)