What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help in altering some wedding photos!

Steddie83

Hi All,

I'm hoping one of the gurus out there can help with altering some faces on the following wedding photos. I have no idea when it comes to this stuff, so apologies if my request is too difficult.

Essentially, my wife wants her face altered on the first two photos (ER_0250 & ER_0252) as she doesn't like the angle on one and she looks like she has her eyes closed on the other. I have provided some photos of her on the day that she likes (ER_0226 & ER_0231) - bottom two.

Is is possible to cut her face out of either of the last two photos and paste over the face of the photos she doesn't like?

Let me know if you require anything else.

Thanks so much for your help.

_ER_0250.jpg_ER_0252.jpg
_ER_0226.jpg_ER_0231.jpg

Argos

Guru
I think the lights and perspective are too diferent to make it look decent, maybe adding some minimum changes using the same picture? (smile and eye), i did some extra aligment too.

_ER_0250t1.jpg _ER_0250t2.jpg

Congratz ^^

Argos

Guru
I tried to open a little bit more and extra aling the eyes in the open eyes version (first one).

_ER_0250t3.jpg

Last edited:

Steddie83

Not sure if her face on either of the below two photos help at all? Are they a better match for a face swap?

_ER_0482.jpg

_ER_0486.jpg

Last edited: