What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Making a Product Shot into a Preview Image (for website)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveefarr

Good afternoon,

I need some help please. Either with some guidance on how to achieve the result I need or (if anyone wants a challenge or has free time on their hands!) could do this for me? If the latter I'd still appreciate some guidance on what you did?

Basically what I have is two Product Shots of an iPhone Case which can be Personalised with any image. I have the Products Shots in .psd format (although for some reason I haven't been able to Upload them, to this Forum, so I have a DropBox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6zbb9x325uvzyhw/AACTrilUDc9yXaG8oPsZYLhba?dl=0)

What I need to do with these two files is Edit them so they look like the .png file I have attached (which basically allows the User to add their own image to see what it would look like. I've no idea how to achieve this result and any help (whether doing the work for me or guiding me on how it's done!) would be immensely appreciated!

Many thanks!

Dave

Attachments

• Screen Shot 06-02-17 at 05.52 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 06-02-17 at 05.52 PM.PNG
    115.8 KB · Views: 2

fogo00

Power User
eh2kP5i.jpg
I took this random dog as an example. basically, you have a white background, the "drag image here", the image, and then the phone/shadows/background overlay that limits the image the person puts in. feel free to merge layers to make it simpler :p

fogo00

Power User
also: i just noticed I made the edge's shadow a little too harsh. you could filter -> blur -> gaussian blur to make it softer c:

fogo00

Power User
if you want the "drag image here" to be transparent, delete the first two layers (or just make them invisible)

fogo00

Power User
I just send the .psd and .png with transparent backgrounds to your e-mail. check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.