What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have the pictures, will you just put them together?

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could create something kinda like this:
FfnUvrD.jpeg
(the part on the left-hand side not the writing on the right) but with the pictures and words I give you?

Can I have this image:
cessna-172-sketch-hi.png
its the picture of the CESSNA172

And then could I have in writing around it say CAS LTD around the top -- and then in smaller writing can it say the same thing that the other image says "Aircraft Maintenance" on top and "Aircraft Electronics" on the bottom? I basically want the same thing that's on the first logo but with the new image and CAS LTD curved around on the top!
Anything you come up with is going to be perfect!! Thank you very much for helping!

That's exactly what I'm looking for!!
So what you put photoshopped onto the photo, can I get that onto a transparent background so I can print it out and use it again on my other papers? (Just the picture/part you did!)

Thank you so so much!

View attachment 75122[/QUOTE]

Jerry D

Power User
This isn't exactly the same because the lettering on the image is tilted. I reworked this to be straight. If you would like something changed,
post it up.

cas-ltd.png